South Albany Families,
The Greater Albany School District, at the direction of the Oregon Department of Education, is moving to online instruction for high school students.
These resources are organized by grade level and subject. Students should select the section that corresponds to their grade level, and then find their teachers within the subject boxes in order to access the resources for that class.
All district resources can be accessed by students on non-district computers by using the district passwords; students who are logged into their student Google accounts can access passwords here.
Here is a brief overview of Google Classroom for parents who are not familiar with it.
Teachers are also available during Office Hours to assist students.
- Brian Badger (Foundational Skills)
- Alisha Young (Transition Specialist)
- Melissa Braman (Speech Specialist)
- Cameron Farris
- Joanne Maier
- Matthew Gray
- Daniel Sprinkle (Structured Support)
- Kelly Tierney (Foundational Skills)
- David Webb
- Adam Wieland
- HS SLC Sp Ed Students Distance Learning
- HS Special Education Week 1 Student Supports
- HS SLC Distance Learning Plan
- HS FSC Special Education Student Supports
Students must be logged into their student Google accounts to access these links: